Dermaplaning is a wonderful exfoliating treatment that leaves the skin bright and glowing. The added benefit to this treatment is that it takes removes the superficial vellus hair leaving your skin super soft. Dermaplaing is a very efficient and safe type of exfoliation. Aestheticians that perform this treatment are specially trained. This treatment is an alternative to Microdermabrasion which is another physical type of exfoliation. Dermaplaning can also be combined with other products or treatments to help clients improve their skin.
Benefits of Dermaplaning:
- Diminishes the appearance of dry fine lines
- Increases the absorption of skincare products
- Give the skin a healthier and radiant appearance
- Helps improve acne scarring
- Helps remove the vellus hair (peach fuzz) from the face
- Allow makeup to set well on the skin
When can you not have dermaplaning:
- Active acenic skin
- Patients with extremely dark and coarse hair
There are many benefits with Dermaplaning but what makes it popular is that it the vellus hair. Have more questions. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 972-707-8128.