Your skin has its own natural renewing ability. Babies skin is renewed about every 14 days and as we get older it is more like 28-84 days, depending on our age. Our skin can use some TLC and a little help to get the renewal process going. There are so many options to help with this process and keep skin renewed and radiant.
Professional services to assist in the renewal process:
Enzyme Complexion Treatments – Enzymes are a gentle way of exfoliating the skin that gives the skin a glowing polished look.
Chemical Peels – Peels can range from very light to where you don’t see any sloughing of the skin. Light peels can help brighten, even tone and freshen up skin. The deeper peels can give more dramatic results and you do have a little bit of down-time with these. Deep peels are wonderful for anti aging, smoothing lines, texture, acne marks, pigmentation and pores.
Microneedling – Micro needling is also called collagen induction therapy. Microneedling created tiny little micro channels that stimulate collagen and elastin production and help your skin become more firm and smoother. Microneedling is great for texture, hyperpigmentation, aging skin, large pores, scars, stretch marks and sun damage.
Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive treatment that gently exfoliates skin removing thicker and uneven dead skin. Will help with light scarring, discoloration, un even tone, sun damage and texture. Will improve black heads, pores, light breakouts and age spots. Leaves skin feeling smooth and polished.
Dermaplaning – Dermaplaning is a gentle exfoliation that is done with a medical blade where dead skin and vellus hair like peach fuzz is removed. This is a very popular treatment and helps to give the appearance of brightening. Many times dead skin and hair can give the skin a dull look. Dermaplaning helps with texture and lines.
Aerolase Neo Skin Treatments – Our Aerolase treatments are great for helping with the redness, brown spots, stimulating collagen, and evening the skin tone in the skin. It also helps with pores and sebum control. This treatment is safe for all skin types and shades and doesn’t have any down-time.
Hydrodermabrasion Treatments – This treatment is similar to Microdermabrasion but a little more gentle. Hydrodermabrasion helps to clean the skin and pores and leaves the skin feeling soft and polished. Your esthetician can help you decide which is best for you.
Radiofrequency Treatments – Radiofrequency is great for tightening and firming the skin. This treatment doesn’t hurt and doesn’t have any down-time.
Professional skincare to assist in the renewal process:
- Revitalizing Enzyme Treatment Mask – Formulated with papaya and Pineapple enzyme. This is a gentle enzyme that is for all skin types and leaves skin looking and feeling polished.
- Retexturizing Enzyme Treatment Mask – Formulated with pumpkin enzyme and 5% glycolic. This is a great home treatment for skin types that are thicker, have sun damage, acne prone or aging.
- Exfoliating Rose Gel Mask with 10% Glycolic Acid – This mask helps remove dead dull skin and buildup. Will leave your skin smooth and refreshed.
- Complete Care Serum – This is a daily serum that contains AHAs which help to gently exfoliate the skin. It also contains peptides and hyaluronic acid which are great for anti aging, skin health and keeping the skin firm.
- At Home Dermaplaning Kit – Interested in doing a at-home version of dermaplaning. This is a great way to keep up the results at home.
Having a treatment plan will help you keep your skin healthy and reach the skin desired goals you set. Professional treatment along with a good home skincare regimen will help achieve radiant healthy skin.
Your esthetician can consult with you to create the perfect treatment plan to achieve the healthy skin you desire. Feel free to email us at Revatamedspa@gmail.com or call us at 972-707-8128 with any questions.