TRI-MODALITY TOTAL FACIAL THERAPY
THREE MODALITIES ONE POWERFUL TREATMENT
Exclusively from Venus Concepts
TRIBELLA FROM VENUS VERSA™ the most complete facial therapy from one versatile device
Using three applicators with distinct modes of action, TriBella is the synergistic fusion of three unique technologies for unparalleled outcomes. The TriBella™ photofacial treatment corrects discoloration, fades age spots, reduces sun damage, and improves skin tone. Then, the anti-aging treatment erases fine lines, reduces wrinkles, and firms up skin. Lastly, the skin resurfacing treatment smoothens out uneven skin texture, scars, rosacea, enlarged pores, stretch marks, and other skin textural conditions. TriBella is the ultimate skin rejuvenation treatment that simultaneously enhances tone, tightness, and texture:
1. Photo Rejuvenation - Treatment of benign pigmented lesions, and benign vascular lesions
2. Anti-Aging - Enhances collagen production to reduce skin laxity, erase fine lines, and fade the appearance of wrinkles.
3. Skin Resurfacing - Improves the appearance of textural skin conditions such as acne scars and other scars, rosacea, uneven skin texture, enlarged pores, dyschromia, and pigmentation.
Collagen production to reduce skin laxity
Erase fine lines
Fade the appearance of wrinkles
Improves the appearance of textural skin conditions such as:
Acne scars and other scars
Uneven skin texture
Venus Versa™ Applicators for TRIBELLA
1. IPL Intense Pulsed Light treatment with SmartPulse™ technology for photorejuvenation. Improves skin tone, pigmentation, sun damage, brown spots, broken capillaries and redness in the skin
2. Skin Tightening with DiamondPolar™ and (MP)2 technology - stimulates collagen synthesis in the skin to create tighter and firmer skin.
3. NanoFractional RF™ technology is the applicator for skin resurfacing from Venus Viva to help with texture, tone over health of skin. The NanoFractional RF™ applicator is the only skin resurfacing system with SmartScan™, SmartScan™ uses pattern selection technology to generate customized patterns for maximum flexibility, comfort, and control during treatment.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions about Tribella)
1. Am I a good candidate for Venus Tribella Skin Treatment? Will Tribella Work for me?
The best candidate is someone with signs of skin aging and damage, such as lines, wrinkles, uneven complexion, or uneven texture. Venus Versa™ TriBella™ treatments work to improve the look of skin tone, elasticity, and texture.
We can help you to decide what is the right course of action for your concerns. You may not be able to get this treatment if you have excessively tanned skin, a history of skin disorders, implants in the treatment area, or an active condition that can be stimulated by light or heat.
2 I have darker skin - Can I still get Venus Tribella Skin Treatment done?
TriBella™ consists of three treatments—photofacial, anti-aging, and skin resurfacing. Photofacials are powered by Intense Pulsed Light technology, which targets the pigment in your skin. They tend to work best for light to medium skin tones, because the heightened stimulation poses a greater risk of discoloration to patients with more pigment in their skin. Darker skin types may be candidates for the treatments separately, but not necessarily together in one session. It’s best to set up a consult to see if the treatment is right for you.
3. Can I do the skin treatment during my lunch time?
Because they combine three treatments in one, TriBella™ sessions last longer than their component parts and the downtime can last 3-5 days. The treatment usually takes about 90 minutes.
4. How many sessions will I need to see results?
Three TriBella™ treatments are recommended for optimal results. You will see some results after the treatment series is complete, but full, best results are visible approximately three months after the last session. Your treatment provider will discuss your own customized maintenance program to ensure you continue to enjoy your youthful appearance.
5. How often or far apart should skin treatments be done?
Treatments are done 4-5 weeks apart.
6. Do I need to do anything to prepare for the Venus Tribella?
Make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams, or makeup before your session, and stop using any products that might irritate your skin 2-3 days before. You must also avoid tanning, including with self-tanners. You may be advised to shave the area before your treatment. Remove all jewelry around the area being treated.
7. What does the treatment feel like?
Different procedures feel differently. The photofacial treatment may feel like a light snap against your skin. The anti-aging treatment will be warm, and most patients consider it very comfortable. However, the skin resurfacing treatment comes after the skin has already been heavily stimulated, and is thus more sensitive, meaning this treatment may be less comfortable than the other two; you may feel a pricking sense of heat as the applicator moves around on your skin.
8. Will the skin treatment be painful?
The applicators have cooling features built in that are designed to make the treatment as comfortable as possible, but because the skin is stimulated throughout the treatment, you may still experience some minor pain.
9. How will I feel after my treatment?
Your skin may feel warm, like a sunburn, and can remain red for up to a few days. Be sure to follow instructions for before and after your treatment.
10. How long will the skin treatment results last and are they permanent?
It depends on how your skin reacts to the treatment and how you care for your skin afterward. For example, if you protect your skin from the sun, the results will last longer. We recommend one touch-up session every six months to maintain best results.
11. Is there any down time?
You can expect 3-5 days of downtime.
12. Do I need to do anything after my treatment?
We recommend using sun protection of SPF 30 or greater, beginning 24-48 hours after the skin has fully healed. Direct sun exposure, tanning beds, and artificial sunless tanning lotions are not allowed in the treatment areas during the course of the treatment and healing. Avoiding direct sun exposure should become a permanent component of your long-term skincare program. You should also avoid hot baths, massages, or any treatment that requires direct contact with the skin for the first two to three days after your treatment.
13. If I got a treatment on my face can I apply makeup on right after?
Avoid applying anything to the face aside from what’s recommended by your aesthetician and the treatment instructions. When you are able to put on makeup after a few days, as per your treatment provider’s instructions, be sure to apply sun protection.